Friday, October 12, 2018

Good Tidings by The Drawn Thread

I started this piece a while back and was in the mood this week to do something holiday related. Maybe because it was still 90 degrees where I live! We had our first fall temps last night and today. Finally! I decided to work on Good Tidings by Drawn Thread. I had seen a photo of this one stitched and really liked it. It's not a hard piece as long as you keep up with your number of stitches while doing the branch. I've only had to take out one small section where I got off a stitch or two. I would be lost without my highlighters to mark my pattern as I go! Hopefully, I can finish this one in the next couple of weeks.

Excuse the wrinkled fabric in the picture. I usually stitch in hand and it's really wrinkled by the time I finish.




Photo courtesy of The Drawn Thread


~~Layne~~

No comments: