Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Not a lot to report, but I do have an updated photo of Good St. Nick.
A little more progress on the at the bottom, of the houses,
trees, and soon-to-be snow.  There would have
been more to show if I had not had to take
out most of the reindeer.  All but one
of them had a stitch left out that caused everything
below them to not line up.  Got that corrected and moved on.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013


I have been enjoying some cross stitch time lately.  I always have multiple stitching projects going.  It is easy to work on many and never finish any.  I had started a new one and thought I might not have allowed enough fabric for framing; however, it seems it will be ok.  I got frustrated with it and put it up and pulled out an old one that has been packed up.  I'm glad I did.  It is easy stitching and a nice break from some of the others.  Since it is a Christmas project, I can definitely finish it in time for December 2013!

This is Prairie Schooler, Good Saint Nick.
The next picture is an update of a previous posted project.  It's coming along.  I had to take
a break from it, but there is really not much left to do on it.  It does have a
companion one that I will definitely do when I finish the first one.
Below is an updated picture.

Well, that's it for today.  I need to get busy!  Maybe I will be back soon with a finish to show you.
I did get a couple of new fobs made and listed in my Etsy shop, BeadedFobsbyLayne. 
I have a few more laid out ready to string.  I'll post pictures of them later.
Stay warm and stay dry!