Friday, October 5, 2018

A Couple of Sold Etsy Items

I thought I would try to start posting photos of items that sell in my Etsy shop. Maybe I can get in the habit of doing this with future sales.


This small plaque was fun to do. I used three different colors for the background to make it look similar to old barn wood. One of my regular customers purchased this one and placed an order for four more for gifts.


These scissor fobs were a custom order to coordinate with the new Eleanor Gingher scissors.

I should be in my craft room working on more items for my shop. Check it out sometime at
www.fobsandcraftsbylayne.etsy.com

~~Layne~~


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely items you have created and sold! Off to check out your Etsy shop! Have a fabulous weekend!

Layne said...

Thank you so much! Inventory is a little low right now. Just finished a volunteer project for a non profit fundraiser for Rhett Syndrome. I will be adding more items soon.

~~Layne~~