Sunday, August 9, 2020

Another Stitching Update

For anyone that stumbles upon this blog, I have to tell you that I am not a real blogger. Writing is probably one of the things or the thing I hate the most in life. Always have and I don't foresee it getting any better. Doing this blog does help me to keep a record of the pieces I am working on or have finished. I like to look at other's stitching and see what the finished pieces look like. Maybe others will like to see the photos I post.

The first piece is a small one named Snow by The Trilogy. It's good to have a simple project for those times you are too tired to concentrate a lot but still want to stitch.


The last project for today is Reindeer Games by Sue Hillis Designs. This one is just a cute piece. I still have more to do as some of the little guys don't have their winter apparel on yet. Fun stitching watching them come to life.

Thanks for stopping in!

~~Layne~~





No comments: