Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fun Project

I worked a little harder this past year trying to have enough ornaments and items in my Etsy shop for the 2017 Christmas season shoppers.  I'm not a big name painter and it has taken a while for people to stumble on my Etsy shop and painted goods.  I've had a good following for several years for the scissor fobs I make and sell but still working on building a following for painted items.  Said all of that to say this...I wanted to paint something for myself that was fun and enjoyable.  I was looking through my books and came to this one and really thought it was cute.  It actually made me chuckle.  In addition, it incorporated painting techniques that I had not used  or been taught before.  I decided to give it a try.  The worst that could happen would be to toss it in the trash can.  Here's the finished product.


I think these little guys are hilarious!

Thanks for stopping by!


~~Layne~~

No comments: