Thursday, February 21, 2013

SCISSOR FOB BAUBLE.....

I saw some scissor fobs that were different from the most common ones
we see on the market and that I make. 
They are short and made mostly with large beads.
The ones I saw were way overpriced.  I know people want to make
a profit, but not to the extent of taking advantage of people.
Off my soapbox now!
Anyway, the first one I made is so so.  Good enough
to list in my Etsy shop, but I do hope to improve them
as I make more.
These may work for the stitchers who think the longer,
dangly fobs will get in their way.
Here is a photo of the first one I did.  Like I said,
I hope to get some prettier ones as I go along.
 

I hope to have some more made soon.  I'll show those when they
are ready.
 
                              Layne

 

No comments: