Friday, July 24, 2009

Not Very Good....

Well, I guess you can tell that I'm not very good at blogging. I will try to do better. I have been back into the home improvement mode. I repainted our master bath which is a large chore since you can't reach parts of the ceiling and walls unless you are ten feet tall and standing on a six foot step ladder. We've had ladders in the bathtub and shower. I've been on the ladders frontwards, backwards, and all different directions. Finally, the painting is done. I caulked around the tub surround yesterday and today. Caulking is not my cup of tea. We'll see how it looks tomorrow after it has dried. Maybe I will be able to touch up the paint above it and be finished. The only thing that needs to be replaced now is the shower door. Maybe soon.

Later,
Layne

No comments: